- Fluoride Meeting to be held in Lithgow on 11th April 2015
- Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Reduces Children's IQ
- Association of lifetime exposure to fluoride and cognitive functions in Chinese children: A pilot study
- Dr. Dean Burk - Fluoride causes cancer
- Health Effects of Fluoride
- Professionals Statement to End Water Fluoridation
- The Project: 'Fluoride in the Water' [Broadcast 15 Aug 2012]
- FLUORIDE TRUTH hits the TV in AUSTRALIA
- Volcano ash sparks health fears
- Horses Killed by Fluoride in Water
A recently-published Harvard University meta-analysis funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has concluded that children who live in areas with highly fluoridated water have "significantly lower" IQ scores than those who live in low fluoride areas.
In a 32-page report that can be downloaded free of charge from Environmental Health Perspectives.
Posted: 01/28/2013 11:30 am EST Updated: 03/30/2013 5:12 am EDT
Studies Have Repeatedly Linked Fluoride to Reduced IQ and Brain Damage
There are so many scientific studies showing the direct, toxic effects of fluoride on your body, it's truly remarkable that it's NOT considered a scientific consensus by now. Despite the evidence against it, fluoride is still added to 70 percent of U.S. public drinking water supplies.
It amazes me that the medical (and dental) communities are so stubbornly resistant to connect the dots when it comes to the skyrocketing increase of cognitive decline in adults and behavioral issues in children (ADD, ADHD, depression and learning disabilities of all kinds). In fact, there have been more than 23 human studies and 100 animal studies linking fluoride to brain damage. Fluoride can also increase manganese absorption, compounding problems, since manganese in drinking water has also been linked to lower IQ in children.
Reported effects of fluoride on your brain include:
• Reduction in nicotinic acetylcholine receptors
• Damage to your hippocampus
• Formation of beta-amyloid plaques (the classic brain abnormality in Alzheimer's disease)
• Reduction in lipid content
• Damage to purkinje cells
• Exacerbation of lesions induced by iodine deficiency
• Impaired antioxidant defense systems
• Increased uptake of aluminum
• Accumulation of fluoride in your pineal gland
Six Facts You Need to Know About Water Fluoridation